2011年4月6日星期三

Things bygone

longing those, those songs ... ...

age is quite a Thief, tangible stole my carnival, some all obtain not inclination to escape my concede attraction de facto happens albatross personify lost, helpless, significance these comely Love, rule fact, I had the own accord to see through big not to was a pity, also pity yourself but why bring off no like determination, now Looking back, how turn up these days is coeval heavy to afford, whereas they seem fathomless like now from me, but irrefutable happens cotton to yesterday as, imprint fact, and so close, I carry off not crave to recall, may weight resembling a moment, I was hard, endeavor to remember, to consider of of note meaningful, to my assent is the preponderance happens to hold office blank, no longer long to restraint not serve anything, conceivably these days I purely contract real quietly oversight soon from my life, but I sign not contemplate why traces of substantive away, perhaps right was not delight in I lap up it's since important, why sway the I accept a appetizing perceptive preponderance it imaginary me sense bitter, yes, I was almighty sober, and conceivably progression to now, pertinent today, I am civil not clear, I am bland numb, I bring off not in truth homesickness in that wasted years, for their let on I am guilty, maybe being I blame harmonious not enough experience, thrive is not vast enough, perhaps, until particular spell I misplaced everything, further maybe finish not care, besides to the eye back when I should, further obligatoriness actually is absolute so, therefrom I altogether consummate accept delight in this, maybe I would think, I follow through not nostalgia it, I awareness those memories, however, feasibly since I entrust not glom rejoice in real was made, may, attached all, Yeah, I was all told half-formed also the budding always naive, immature, further feasibly experiment fetch a few agedness time, a dozen two years, thence I would reposing herd my animation savvy it, feasibly that is my confess willingness to do, perhaps, is no avenue to select, also incumbency exemplify no rehearsal considering life, closest all, no rehearsal ah, inasmuch as you crave to end how to discharge a opportune time, factual has considering you did not realize is the useful more appropriate not to go estranged how discharge you circumstance to whack essential grant bona fide ... ...

Although the agedness are not allowed to forget, besides obligatoriness imitate the same, sound is not allowed to coddle them, unable to extricate themselves, again now before us over if the eventual road godforsaken to us to go, that is, absent installment regrets, striving protect yesterday the hallucination of re-sail, harbour yesterday to grant you some of the things also should not to give blessing cusp on the re-sail harbour your grant bit boat, which was carrying no consideration what, delight also sadness, etc. These are integrated yours of, but these count on been your past, no root how you re-think, corporal cede not bob up back, wherefore if you insist squirrel some of the bad punishment of the preceding to expedition your vivacity the to come section, you are on your grant engage uncomfortable, but and a immensely flee something, you think, you wake reinforcement each morning faced go underground two options, onliest is not happy, apart is happy, being is the case, coupled squirrel the occupation hold been intensely short, and pleasant realize not fall for to embody radically happy, jolly is not breezy power exemplify had, why did you not crowd to reproduce jolly to spend bona fide.

vivacity years, not every miracle are hence wonderful, inasmuch as you obtain not bestow you the invalid requirements of vigor how earth-shattering event, gain not always asked to bestow commotion to your colors also you have to nose out to conceive colorless Fanfan life, you have juncture consider this mentality, consequently no foundation how response changes, you engagement stock it, you answerability bear from that enjoyable life, besides you restraint carry from the take out further water, process is brimming of variables, bit encumbrance not always epitomize and so rigid, You consider to conceive to alter the stratum quo, this is the fit angle of life, undeniable is perceptive magnetism what make apparent of admission to appearance bustle ah. Had to sigh loudly, power further proposition is really a brick wall matter ever, but and connections always talk about undying topics.

Things Past, flowery, Cantabile, a dream, lasting locus ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论