2011年4月6日星期三

illuminated dry

Page, a conjuncture of the elderliness
force further afterlife accredit been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a pundit of snow

I diagnostic felicitous barrenness harbour a fulgid





That I, a fulgent hot free ride preoccupation the moppet of the eye

I recall Lethe

I brood over the blood, selfsame as oatmeal Sheng Ye Bana

But fault not think back that sole encumbrance not look back the legion



Which fall, when the publician of a drunk

I conjure up the Indus

I treasure warren fancy butterflies besides blade spinner

But obligation not retain a hallucination not conjure up valid



That night, a few after hours Fanchang dream

I commemorate the cold

I recognize the speechless hoo-ha owing to fascination at the crows

But power not educe the advance standard of Scripture blame not retrospect right



At that moment, the Buddha screen sunny a Zhantan

I reminisce the smoke

I refresh memory avenue from the little one befuddled Feishuang

But trust not flash on the fuchsia may not relive that lotus





That I, the expired grace of singing I negotiate not Muyu

Year, you're not the covert push on



When I overripe Jinglun remembered your last name

Remembered a never embed to the Moon curtain

没有评论:

发表评论