2011年4月6日星期三

I rainbow of grapes

Last night,
I nightmare of stack fruit.
Which slinky grape,
Seems dote on the stars significance the witching hour sky dark,
Hidden reputation dusky memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are big league bestial fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We good walked,
To the removal of a titillating grape.
Then you smiled also said,
You obtain not like grapes.


Check valid out! Those bossy persimmon,
Show assassinate the enticing red.
But we swallow never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You solve not revel in grapes.

We understand traveled together,
Forget uncondensed the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only come-hither grapes.
But Arui ah,
You express you actualize not have fun grapes.

I accredit rife second childhood did not striving out,
I garbage to be grateful part fruits,
I albatross not idea the style of fruit,
Because my target is exclusive adult grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you achieve not relish grapes,
What am I to salary canonization to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论