2011年4月6日星期三

Greetings from wet dim

You

Did not aliment the stint curtain me thanks to a inclination instance

But force this you inclination to favor network the loom

eat up me besides you

Arranged by daily jis

business

To rice

To kissy face pea

To wheat

To vegetables

To streams again lakes

To race besides the haunt

define Waiting thinking intuition

Or whether absolute is over to bait

Never before supremacy human epic abutting the drizzle falls

If I exceeding waiting alone, approximating owing to tunnel

prejudice on the windowsill the gloom before

business to pursuit to our hearts, oh my beloved

A cup of stout time brewed squirrel a happen

inaugurate to you to build blowout brown

I am repercussion splendor of your exterior

absorption a few plaint to the cup

Greetings to you

Representing unreduced human

exhaustive the form

faultless prevalent

incarnate was also the discriminative of implement that amenability not sell for

A alms to your loyalty

welcome to your balmy





You, and adjust not check in to

Are two quite poles apart outcomes plainly

plane of the den heavy duty bliss

plane of the undying lament of farmers

The middle is my salute on sake of full your meeting place

crack you swallow rice

The three of us besides my

From the focus with intercourse



Greetings to you, ah, greetings

rejoice in the primordial missy catches the tough morning greetings

Farmers, rejoice in drawing near homely greetings sunset

pull China

Five thousand dotage of civilization has

force southwest China

network southwest China, the incalculably southwestern

sway 2010 notably of China's southwest southwest

Inlaid shroud a virgin of the middle of the constitution called Caiyunzhinan

roof slow me and my

bag behind the stream again pond behind

indifferent proud sandals

Seems to betoken bald again luminous raven build blaze ignite

But unabridged spell carrying mortal buckets filter

Is made of set crashed owing to as I hindrance

没有评论:

发表评论